I (hereinafter referred to as the "client" or "I") agree to use the services of Home Help Services LLC (hereinafter referred to as HHS) in this referral of contract worker (hereinafter referred to as Helper or Contract worker) to provide basic assistance with in home tasks.
1. Agree to Pay: In consideration for the aforementioned contract worker and use of the services provided by Home Help Services LLC, I agree to pay the initial one-time set up and application fee of $10 and the 12 month membership fee of $25 per month, $300 per year. The application fee of $10 will either be charged with my first month's installment, making the first charge $35 (or $310 if paying for the year up-front with a card) or included in my up-front check, cash, bill-pay or cashier's check (making the entire check amount $310) . This payment will be charged directly to my card via a merchant account set up by HHS on the 1st or 15th of each month based on my sign up date (sign ups from the 1st to the 14th will be charged on the 15th and sign ups from the 15th to the 31st will be charged on the 1st). I understand that this is an annual membership fee and agree to pay it each year as long as I utilize the services of Home Help Services LLC. In additional to the amount paid to HHS for the use of their service, I agree to pay $10 per hour - minimum $30 per job requests (with the exception of dog sitting and house sitting which requires a $10 minimum per visit and $10 per hour thereafter) - to the contract worker directly at the end of each work day by either check or cash, regardless of frequency or job length.
2. Since collection can be difficult, time consuming and strain the relationship between Home Help Services and it's clients, HHS asks for a Guarantee of Payment. By signing this agreement, I authorize HHS to charge the annual amount of $25 per month, $300 annually to my MasterCard, Discover, or Visa Credit Card account. I understand that if I am paying by check, cash, bill-pay or cashier's check, I must pay the entire year's fees in one installment at the time of initial set up and on the renew date for all following years.
3. I understand, agree and accept that all contract workers profiles and files, which are received from HHS, are the property of HHS and the contents are confidential. I agree that I will not disclose to anyone the names, addresses, telephone numbers or vital information pertaining to any contract worker. I understand that I am not to contact any candidate directly for the purpose of employment on a long-term or temporary basis without HHS's knowledge. If, within one year of the date of the original referral, I offer long-term or temporary employment to a contract worker that HHS has referred to me, a membership fee will be due to HHS. If I violate this provision, and any information contained in the file is disclosed to a third party by me, and that third party hires the contract worker, I agree to pay the annual membership fee for that client. In the event that HHS presses suit to enforce the provision, then the prevailing party shall be reimbursed for court costs and reasonable attorney fees.
4. I understand that the contract worker requested through HHS LLC is a completely independent, outside party contractor which is not employed or hired by HHS and thus is not insured, bonded or secured through HHS LLC. I furthermore understand that HHS cannot guarantee a specific contract worker will be available to service me, the client, on either a regular, irregular or on-call basis. In the event of the removal of a contract worker either by their personal choice or the choice of HHS, I understand that my membership will continue for the remainder of the year and a different contract worker will be provided by HHS.
5. HHS LLC is a referral agency and does not maintain an employer/employee relationship with any contract worker. HHS will exercise its best efforts in referring the most suitable candidates but cannot make any guarantees; expressed or implied, regarding the performance of the person referred to me and subsequently employed by me. I understand that HHS does not have any control over the services provided by the contract worker and that every contract worker provided by HHS is not trained, certified or qualified to performed services as a professional in that field regardless of their personal belief, previous training, certifications or qualifications.
6. I release and discharge forever Home Help Services LLC, its respective officers, directors, agents and employees from all actions, causes of action, claims and demands for injuries, accidents, sickness and damages of whatsoever nature, whether known or unknown, which may be sustained by me or my dependents arising out of the performances or non-performances of the contract worker. I, hereby agree to indemnify and save harmless Home Help Services LLC from all injuries, losses, damages and expenses, should any claim, demand or suit be made by me on behalf of myself, spouse, employees or dependents.
7. I, as the client, agree not to request any of the following services of the contract worker upon arrival at my home: Home Health (medical services), childcare/nanny services, major home repairs, extensive gardening (such as tree planting, landscaping, etc), use of heavy machinery (such a tractors, backhoes, etc), large or livestock animal sitting (horses, cows, etc), no work requiring the worker to climb on the roof and no pool maintenance.
8. Home Help Services LLC verifies and completes a nationwide criminal background check on all it's contract workers. These checks are an important tool in screening out undesirable helpers; however, no combination of background check is 100% fail-safe. I hereby agree to indemnify and save harmless HHS LLC from any faultiness or misrepresentation of the truth on the part of the contract worker in regards to criminal actions not included in the background check.
9. As an Individual Member Client, I agree to solely use a contract worker in my primary homestead which does not include any rental properties, personal business', shared memberships, relatives or outside clients of my personal business. If such services are desired or requested, I agree to change my membership to a Corporate Membership which will begin a new annual membership at the increased price for Corporate accounts.
10. By clicking "agree", I, the client, agree to adhere to the policies, procedures, protocols listed in this Membership Agreement Form on behalf of myself and the members of my household or company including spouses, dependents, employees or others living within my home. There shall be no additions, deletion, or modifications made to this contract.